Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR Triple Sensor Tough solar Titanium Men’s Watch.
Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR Triple Sensor Men’s Watch
Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR Triple Sensor (Altimeter/Barometer/Thermometer) is best watches for mountaineer. Although, it will not Atomic function. However, it is still beneficial to our living.
This Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR has a big dial-meter up to 57.3 mm,which people with small hands should not be considered. It is titanium watch so it is heavier than the other models (111.4g). However, it is a watch designed for men and climbers. They will not have many problems about the size of it.
About performance, this is a watch that most buyers satisfaction. They mostly Rate it 5 stars. Starting from the structure of the clock with the strength, durability and performance of Titanium.
The barometer/thermometer and compass feature very convenient. I know what temperature it truly is at the simple push of a button and it can predict what the weather is going to be!
In addition, you need to make watch off your hand leave it for an extended time 20 to 30 minutes for your watch to see actual air or room temperature because Temperature, it’s effected with body heat so the displayed figure means nothing!
the sunrise and sunset feature to be accurate you need to look into the manual in order to adjust it and again, find your own home or city on the internet to discover the latitude and longitude and put that offset in the watch and you will probably read within a few minutes of the sunrise and sunset times that you will find on the web for the area.
Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR Specification
- Tough Solar Power
- Digital Compass/Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points/Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees/Measuring unit: 1 degree
- Altimeter/Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft)/Measuring unit: 5m (20ft)/Auto memory measurements/Altimeter Memory/Manual memory measurements (up to 25 records, each including altitude, date, time)/Auto memory measurements (High altitude, Low altitude memory, Total ascent, Total descent)/Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude graph, Altitude differential
- Barometer/Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)/Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)/Atmospheric pressure tendency graph/Atmospheric pressure differential graphic
- Thermometer/ Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)/Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)/Sunrise/Sunset Data/Displays sunrise time and sunset time for a specific date, Daylight pointers
- 100M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Duplex LCD
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch/Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″/Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- Countdown Timer/Measuring unit: 1 second/Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3246
Size of case/total weight
PAG240 57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm / 65.4g
PAG240B 57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm / 64.2g
PAG240T 57.3 X 50.9 X 15.3mm / 111.4g
Overall: The functions of this watch are perfect. Compass is effective, barometer works well, Altimeter is useful, Solar charger works well and time is correct. The titanium band can be quite light weight and comfortable. The mineral glass is really as stretch resistant as those sapphire glass.
Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR is an excellent watch to display great value considering style and features relative to cost. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something somewhat more useful over a standard timepiece. You can’t go wrong with this Casio Pathfinder PAG240T-7CR watch.