Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L Perpetual Calendar Leather band Chronograph Watch
Warranty: Citizen 5-year warranty
Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L Leather strap Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
The Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L Perpetual Calendar comes with a titanium case as well as a black dial. Eco-Drive is the series name of a type of mainly solar powered watches that means you will not have wind it or replace battery,because it is fueled by light – even incandescent or fluorescent light will charge it.
The case is made from titanium including the unidirectional rotating bezel.It is very polished which may look like cheap chrome to some, but I absolutely adore it, because it always looks new.
The band is of medium to high quality and made of pig skin. The crystal is mineral glass, and as it has a titanium case I think it should have been a sapphire crystal, although an important is that the mineral crystal is anti-reflective. (or you can go with BL5251-03L has a sapphire crystal, Titanium case and bracelet).
The size and the weight on the timepiece is outstanding. It’s heavy enough to feel substantial, but light enough not to ever be considered a hindrance. The luminous hands, dial markers and center mark for the bezel shine brightly.
Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L Specification
- Light powered Eco-Drive charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement
- Max power reserve: 120 – 270 days with Power Save; low charge warning: 5 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 4 hrs
- Leather strap; perpetual calendar
- Chronograph functions with alarm, 24-hour, and 1/20th second sub dials; unidirectional rotating bezel; alarm and date functions; tachymeter inner chapter ring
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Case Thickness: 13 mm
- One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel
- Screw-Back Case
Overall: This Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L watch looks outstanding for the hands, which is as good looking as is in the pictures, and also luminous through the night that is a huge plus in my opinion.
If you’ve used an automatic mechanical watch such as Seiko Monster, you may be experiencing a problem with to set the time in chronograph watches. Of course, most buyers are always complaining about this issue. However, Citizen does include a manual along with a CD-ROM to assist that is nice.
Finally, The perpetual calendar feature is also obviously useful when you set the date once , and don’t worry about it till 2100. Its mineral crystal very durable. All the functions for the watch works perfectly, and do not have to worry about opening the back of this watch to change battery. I would highly recommend it.
Citizen Eco-Drive BL5250-02L is best looking watch.