Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 G-Shock Atomic Tough Solar Sport Watch
Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 G-Shock Description
Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 is good looking military watch, smart design and also durable. It has feature similar to GW5600J but have been added Moon Data and Tide Graph. In addition, it also has a bigger face, which of course it would be desirable to many people.
The case and bezel are both made from black resin, tailoring on your more sophisticated side through providing a modern look and smooth feel.The watch band is the most comfortable band.
The battery on the watch is recharged by solar power panels within the watch face. The fully charged battery should really be able to last about nine months with out recharge, but the cell inside watch face picks up a cost in direct or indirect sunlight keeping the watch battery topped of if you don’t hide in a dark room throughout the day.
Pros: Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 shows the phase on the moon and where tide is, water-proof to 20 bar, the time is set each night through radio signals from an atomic clock.
Cons: LCD display is a bit hard to set and to read in low light(nevertheless the G button easily has lights everything perfectly), The silver screws on panel may be missing.
Overall: People say that your negative display hurts the eyes, we’ve no issue by using it because G button and Auto EL Backlight; These can help you out with this problem easily. We conclude that we do not have to worry about replacing batteries, and the set time. Of course, Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 also has a useful function in your daily life that you do not have to pay expensive.
Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 G-Shock Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific data, moon phase graph)
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- World Time: 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Button operation tone on/off
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3200
- Size of case/total weight: GW7900B 52.4 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 71g
If you do not want the moon/tide functions go with another g-shock, But if you do not care Casio Men’s G-Rescue GW7900B-1 is a good choice for you.