Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock Multi-Band Atomic Tough Solar Watch
Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock Description
This Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock watch is usually a extremely accurate and sturdy digital timepiece perfect for travelers, adventurers, or anyone looking for a multi-function, tough-and-ready watch. Featuring atomic timekeeping, this wrist watches automatically sets using radio signals to make certain best time accuracy. Tough Solar powered energy; the built-in solar battery reduces the nuisance of replacing batteries, the battery can last nearly eight months using a full charge without further exposure to light.
Casio GW5600J-1, it has more features than the Casio Men’s DW5600E-1V G-Shock Classic, and its size may be slightly smaller. The appearance is classic but very modern functions;The solar power systems are arranged around the bezel of the watch, Battery is remaining about the high charge and working well. The automated time-setting feature works well as long as this watch can be found near a window. The mineral lens is highly scratch resistant, and also the casing is tough and rugged.
Pros: It absolutely was extremely accurate,user friendly, Auto backlight on when raising your wrist at night, never need to set time or change battery. 200 m water resistant + Shock Resistant that mean this watch can go with you every where and every times. Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock also hardly needs to be maintained by you.
Cons:The buttons are very difficult for someone to press, may be hard to read. In fact, we could not find any problems.
Overall: This Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock watch is just what a wristwatch really should be. this watch remains going strong and it has all the features your needed; An adjustable countdown, stopwatch, multiple time zones (GMT). Add the solar and auto update feature.This watch is made for the everyday task that you will not be disappointed.
Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, Japan)/Auto receive function (3 times per day)/ Manual receive function/Signal:WWVB, Frequency: 60kH
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time: 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1/10 second, Countdown range: 1 minute to 60 minutes, Auto-repeat function
- 1/100 second stopwatch: Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″, Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 2924
- Size of case/total weight: 48.9 x 42.8 x 13.4mm / 54g
If you need Casio watch that could keep very accurate time and that you wouldn’t must set continuously, and that had the date displayed, which was good water-resistant. Until now this watch has met all your expectations. I would suggest this Casio GW5600J-1 Men’s G-Shock watch to anyone wishing a really accurate watch.