Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive sapphire looks great wearing the watch.
Warranty: Citizen 5-year warranty.
Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive sapphire is one of many qualities and good craftsmanship from Citizen. Citizen AT2141-52L is SAPPHIRE COLLECTION that has smart design dark blue dial, which is sport looking combined with dress watch.
This watch is a solar-powered watch that contains a solar cell in its face that drives the watch by converting light energy into electrical energy. Without charging, you can use this Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive watch for about six months.
In part of the secondary battery; it is special different from conventional batteries because of the secondary battery used in this watch does not have to be periodically replaced since it is able to be charged and discharged repeatedly.
In the movement, this AT2141-52L using calibers H504 that has accuracy ± 15 seconds per month the Quartz movement no problem for the use and setting. We rarely used functions chronograph, so we could make comments on this. In terms of setting time, we did not find problems in time setting; we just rotate the crown, which guides have already been identified.
It’s the only thing that can make trouble for us, which are the date display, which it is small and only date. If you want to know the date, you need to take time to gaze for a moment. But it’s like any other Citizen watches are the small date display.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Click here if you need to buy <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive Feature.
• Round watch with blue sunray dial featuring three subdials, placed indices, baton hands, and date window at four o’clock
• Insufficient charging warning feature.
• Overcharge prevention feature.
• Fully charged to stop without charging: About 6 months.
(Continuous running time differ depending on which frequency at which the chronograph is used and so forth)
• accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
• 42 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
• Japanese quartz movement with analog display
• Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp
• Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive has 42 mm stainless steel case; it was a standard panel size that fits most men wrist. Additionally, it is stainless steel watch, so it weighs about 4.96 Ounces. It does not weigh too much perceived as annoying or hinder the work.
The uniqueness of it is Anti-reflective sapphire which is a feature that helps prevent scratches perfectly. Of course, it helps maintain your favorite watch to look is always great and long lasting. It is important that you do not need to pay up to $ 300 for the purchase of this feature and If we compare it with the Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s BU2023-04E (Mineral Crystal+ Water resistant to 100 m) at the same price and same feature, we think this Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive sapphire worth the money to pay. But all of this, we believe that it depends on the tastes and preferences of the person, which is not the same.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Click here if you need to buy <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- Good design for dress watch.
- Good Functions like sapphire, Eco-drive, 100 water resist.
- Quartz movement that high accuracy than automatic watch.
- Too much glare making it difficult to see the hand.
- Too small date display.
Overall: Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive Good for dress chronograph men’s watches and perfect with anti-reflective sapphire dial window function. If you are looking for a watch that has these features; good looking dress, good accuracy and good value for money, we recommend Citizen AT2141-52L Eco-Drive sapphire Chronograph watch.