Seiko SSB031PC Chronograph Stainless Steel good for swimming.
Warranty: 2-Year Amazon.com Warranty provided by Asurion, instead of the manufacturer.
If you want to know what the watches are good for swimmers, I think that is Seiko SSB031PC Chronograph. Swimming watches should be water resistant to 100 meters and I think it’s not a watch for diving. In fact, the watch can be waterproof 100 meters of each brand, you can wear it swimming. But I think for the swimmers, they will need to chronograph function. So, I recommend chronograph functions are waterproof up to 100 meters. Why is the Seiko SSB031PC? Because I think this watch is inexpensive and has a cool design.
Seiko SSB031PC Chronograph has black dial, big markers and hands, which makes it easily readable. Date display is very small and midway between 4 and 5 markers. Case and Band are made from stainless steel, which has a strong and anti-rust. This watch has Weighs approximately 135 grams so not too heavy.
Seiko SSB031PC Chronograph Swimmer’s watch Feature.
• Black and black (color Panel character)
• Material: Stainless steel case material
• Band material stainless steel
• Driving scheme quartz (battery type)
• Water resistance 10 ATM (100 m)
• Display type analog
• Clasp 3 push bent
• Windshield glass: hardlex glass
• Feature 1: Chronograph, calendar (date) / 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds total
• Feature 2: small seconds / tachymeter / screw back
• Dimensions: Case size: 48 x 41x12mm (vertical x horizontal x thickness)
The sizes do not include the Crown.
Arm circumference: approx. 210 mm
• This product is possible to adjust the size. Weight: approx. 135 g, Belt width: 19 m
• Good design and good value for money.
• Chronograph support 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds.
• Support 100m water resist.
• Good lume and very easy to read.
• May be too big for some men.
>>>>>>>> Click here if you need to buy this watch <<<<<
>>>>>>> Get Seiko 50% off or More <<<<<<<
For Chronograph function; the Seiko SSB031PC has sub-dial 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds and I think it supports the timing was good for swimming laps. Although this is only a wristwatch, not smart watch that can track your lengths, strokes or distance and more, which applies only to athletes. And if you’d like that, I would suggest you look for Garmin Swim or other brand not Seiko.
In addition, SEIKO has designed beautifully; it is suitable for casual or dress. Of course, you can wear it on any occasion. But for a stopwatch, you will need to use it in the pool, the gym only. It would not be suitable if you wear it to a party or business. Finally, it continues to look good in leather strap. The conclusion is that you must use the right man in the right job.
But if you’re not a professional swimmer who wants to know the details of the exercise, I still recommend Seiko SSB031PC Chronograph that can accommodate all the water activities except for diving only.