Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V Multi-Band Atomic Tough Solar Power Digital Watch
Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V Triple Sensor Atomic Tough Solar Best for those who love adventure.
I have come across a Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V watch lying on a showcase; the function of it makes me think it is a great watch. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Of advertising, this watch design combines Pathfinder & Sea Pathfinder. So you can get them is Triple Sensor; Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer. In addition, it also has Tide and Moon Graphs and Moon Age Data.
Unspent, Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V watch is also filled with a lot of functions that I favor that is Tough Solar Power, 200M Water Resistant, Multi-Band Atomic, World Time and many others. These functions are very useful as a seaman or adventurers. I challenge you that if you’ve seen it, you will love it.
Performance of the Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V
The distinctive design; this wrist watch isn’t heavy as well as doesn’t look ridiculous or strange even on my small wrist. It is about exactly the same size as a general Pathfinder watches, but thinner, a major plus. The band is titanium, attractive, which has a tapered section at the end in the wrist for comfort. The touch from the band is nice and smooth. Even though it is very light, it does not feel cheap.
The illuminator only stays around 3 seconds which is a bit short. In case you woke up during the night time, you should be very attentive to look into the time that displays limited to 3 short seconds.
The automated sync works brilliantly as well as the moon and tide data fits my tastes perfectly. I scuba dive a lot, go fishing, do hiking and cycling regularly and constantly trust this watch. I’ve got yet to look for the accuracy with the altimeter, barometer and compass, which really should not be way too hard, the thermometer was right on the amount of money when I took it out, and allow it sit for 20 minutes.
Really the only reason I mention this newer model is usually to show what complete confidence I’ve in Casio after when using the Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V for that long. I’ve got no doubts whatsoever the PRW2500-1 could be great likewise.
Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- 200M Water Resistant
- Tide Graph (based on a combination of preset and user input data)
- Moon Data (moon age based on current date or user input data, moon phase graph)
- Digital Compass
- 16 points of measurement
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- Bearing Memory
- Memory Capacity: 1 record (stored direction angle and indicator
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft)
- Measuring unit: 5m (20ft)
- Auto memory measurements
- Altimeter Memory
- Memory capacity: 20 records
- Measurement data: altitude, month, date, time
- Max altitude memory
- Relative altitude display
- Altitude tendency graph
- Altitude differential graphic
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Atmospheric pressure differential grapic
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (33 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Countdown (Yacht) Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Countdown Alarm, Progress Beeper
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/-20 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3134
- Size of case/total weight
PAW1500 56.2 x 50.6 x 13.9mm / 79g
PAW1500T 56.2 X 50.6 X 13.9mm / 113g
>>>>>>>> Check Price if you need to buy <<<<<<<<<<
** Price and discount are subject to change without notice **
Summary In case you are of reasonable intelligence this Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V watch is pretty simple to operate. Sweet pick-up my buddy! With no tide and moon graph it will be merely another Protrek. Pretty cool features with an already feature packed watch.
It’s really a tough solar watch that offers the information you bought it for with sufficient precision in order to meet the hiker, cyclist, or adventurer in most people. So I was not surprised that people would give it 5 stars.
- The watch is very rugged and durable.
- Solar powered Function; no need to replace the battery every two years.
- It has a ton of features.
- Atomic update is great.
- Triple Sensor and Tide Graph, Moon Data
- 200M Water Resistant
- Lightweight and very comfortable to wear
- The alarm is too soft
- It may be too large for people with small wrists.
This Casio Pathfinder PAW1500T-7V is really the ”Greatest watch”, at the very least in my opinion!