Casio G-Shock G9010-1 Rally Mudman Solar powered Watch
Warranty: Casio 1 Year International Warranty
Casio G-Shock G9010-1 Mud & Shock resistant Solar watch
For me, Casio G-Shock G9010-1 Mudman is no different from the original version such as G9000-1V or GW9000A-1 as I have mentioned before. It might be a little different in the dial design but not the size or shape. Its unique feature is the wings that cover the buttons on the right, and you will know immediately that this is G-Shock Mudman.
If you like to play PC games, you probably will not miss Crysis 2 and the dial panel of this Mudman G910-1 makes me think of the Nano Suit. In addition, I also feel like the red color wheel on the black edge of the clock face and the red ‘G-Shock’ at the top, it’s a very striking.
Casio G-Shock G9010-1, It’s loaded with versatile functions, although it is not Atomic. Because accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month which is suitable for me (I don’t see a reason to get atomic).
You may be difficult to press a button, which is a great feature for dust and mud. Of course, this may be disturbing to some people. But if you look on YouTube, you will see that it is not as difficult as you think.
Power save feature is pretty neat. The wrist watch sleep when it gets dark and automatically activates when you rotate the display or when there is enough light to charge via the solar power panels.
This watch is positive display, easy to read at anytime, easy to set up and there is also the option to offer the lighting effect happen while using turn of you wrist so you can view the watch information without having to push a button.
Casio G-Shock G9010-1 Mudman Specification
- Mud resistant
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent back light
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for countdown timer time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- 5 independent multi-function alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Rally mode
- Battery power indicator
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Total time display range: 2999:59′57.0″
- Regular timekeeping
- Solar powered
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 29 time zones (48 cities + Universal Coordinated Time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Time based navigation function and target timer linked stopwatch make this mode a powerful tool for time controlled races.
- 7 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operating period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on Rechargeable Battery (Operating period when stored in total darkness with the Power Save function ON after full charge)
- Size of Case : 52.0 X 46.3 X 16.3 mm
- Weight: 56g
Overall: This Casio G-Shock G9010-1 watch is solidly constructed and simple to read. The face of the watch is scratch resistant, and it’s recessed into the watch about a quarter of an inch, so it will be well protected. Watch band has many holes for various wrist sizes plus it provides it with some decor. Additionally, it features a great metal double prong lock which will keep it secure.
This Casio G-Shock G9010-1 watch is fantastic if the looking for a watch that really needs nothing in terms or care or maintenance and does everything like a dream.