Casio GW1500A-1AV G-Shock Shock Resistant Ana-Digi Solar Atomic Watch
Casio GW1500A-1AV Men’s g-shock Tough Solar Power analog and digital watches.
Casio GW1500A-1AV; it really is classy, reliable, solid and very suitable for work or casual wear. In addition, it is also ideal for outdoor activities, it does not require too much maintenance. Because it is structurally strong and impact resistant. So you can wear it anywhere such as swimming, diving, cycling, or even camping and this would be why Casio is popular for men.
Its design may look similar G-Shock AWGM100-1A, or a slightly vintage style. We accept that it is a durable design and very strong. The frame or edge of the Casio GW1500A-1AV is made from high quality resin. The face of the watch is protected from shock, scratched or broken as well. In addition, they also focus on the word “g-shock” in red to make it more stable.
The problem is that many people complaining about the digital windows. They complained that it was too small and difficult to read. This is not a problem for us, we can read the time from analog hand. And read about alarm, the battery life from digital windows, which is not difficult. At some time, the function Auto Super Illuminator with Afterglow rarely necessary for us.
This watch has Atomic Timekeeping function that The time is synced atomically keeping it within the correct time.
Casio GW1500A-1AV Specification
- Atomic Timekeeping
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (4 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto Super Illuminator with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Daily Alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3366
- Size of case/total weight: 56.2 x 47.5 x 16.6mm / 60g
Overall: It is nice watch for a great price with great features. You won’t ever have to set it and it’s also easy to read. The solar face is a plus mainly because it easily collects energy from light sources, It’s not necessary to get a new battery just charge it while using the sunlight but one charge last 9 months.
If you need a durable watch, and dislike digital displays and are also really a analog person like me then buy this Casio GW1500A-1AV.