Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A best looking leather band watch.
Warranty: Citizen 5-year warranty
Review Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A.
Why I buy this Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A; before I decided to buy this watch, I find a lot of information from the Web site and asked friends. My requirement is that the dress watch does not need to change batteries frequently, best looking on leather strap and accurate.
I have Seiko SRP307 Black monster already, and I was interested in Seiko Mechanical SARB035 a lot. The problem is that it is expensive watch over my budget. So I looked at Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A.
I was worried the width and thickness of the case. So this watch has 44 mm stainless steel case and 13 mm Case Thickness. In fact, it is the size that I accept. But when the order has shipped, we often feel frustrated when it does not look like the picture.
The first impression, Fast shipping and packing are great. Watch more beautiful than I had hoped. It fits my wrist, not too big. Blue Calfskin leather quality is very good, very comfortable to wear. My favorite is the blue hand and dark blue leather it makes you more attractive.
Stainless steel case is very impressive craftsmanship and quality over price. If you read the manuals and try to understand, you will have no problem using. Luminous hand and white dial that make me easy to read. Calendar show on sub-dial, if you’re familiar with that date slot, you will feel a little confused with this. Then you will feel much better and comfortable when using it for a long time.
Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A Spec.
• Silver-tone watch featuring chronograph subdials, and calendar/world times at outer dial
• Eco-Drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery
• 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
• Japanese quartz movement with analog display
• Croco-embossed leather band featuring contrast stitching and deployment buckle with double push-button closure
• Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
• Good design dress watch for men.
• Good quality leather strap and comfortable to wear.
• Quartz movement.
• Eco-drive that no need to change batteries every two years.
• Great 100 m water resistant.
• Easy to read and setup the time.
• Citizen 5-year warranty
• No sapphire glass.
Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A Overall.
I searched for more information on this Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A by reading the reviews of people who have bought it. I agree that most people give it five stars. I never had a problem in the time and I rarely used function chronograph. But it is more accurate compared to my Seiko Monster (+- 5 second per day). I told a friend who introduced me to this watch that I have never been disappointed with this Citizen Eco-Drive BU2020-02A.