Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Men’s Watch
Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive Stainless steel case with a black leather strap.
Design: When I first saw this Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive watch that has leather strap and keep this wrist watch as light and comfortable as possible. The strap is beautifully made from rich patterned leather, and it is definitely much lighter compared to steel bracelet. If you compare this watch with Orient CEM65002D, I think Citizen is more elegant.
Easy to read: I must admit that this watch is a positive screen. Because white screen, black symbols and made me read the screen easily. The design is quite simple, but it has latency of luxury as well.
Easy to setting: I did not take long to learn how to set the time. You just wasted about 5 minutes to watch the instructional video on their website for this watch, you will understand the operation of the clock and all functions. It’s not difficult at all.
Function: It is a wrist watch that is filled with useful functions such as Eco-Drive, Perpetual calendar, 100 M water-resistant, alarm, dual-time, screw-back case and world time.
Eco-Drive solar powered technology, you may have heard of Casio Tough Solar or even SEIKO Solar. These technologies are all effective and never make the user frustrated. So for this watch, it’s never let me down as well. It can backup power for up to 180 days.
Perpetual calendar, normally it will be placed in expensive watches such as Patek Philippe, but it does not mean that we have to pay a lot of money. Because Perpetual calendar of Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive, it can be done well, it is very precise. I’m very satisfied that I do not have a set day and time each month.
In case I travel I take advantage of local time function (dual-time function) which is essentially distinction between my time and standard time so the watch shows me local time according to this difference and that i need not set the exact time.
For Water-resistant, this watch is water resistant 100 meters, which is enough for general wear. It is a luxury watch; it is not required to dive.
This watch is perfect for me with regard to weight and size because I would not like wearing big and heavy watches. Also, I would say frankly that this watch has helped promote my Character to look better. It increases the confidence, very attractive and the leather band is soft and comfortable on the wrist. I would give 4.5 stars to this Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive.
• Accurate (Only gained 3 seconds in a month)
• Very precise perpetual calendar
• The second time zone: Quite easy to use
• The eco-drive feature no need battery
• 42 mm diameter; Not too big, everyone can wear it.
• Especially useful if you travel a lot, that means you can always keep time zone where you live and just adjust time zone wherever you fly into.
• The alarm is very dim; I would not trust it to wake me up.
• The mineral crystal; It seems to be a Sapphire Crystal.
Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive Specification
• Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E870 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
• Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 3 days; charge time from stop state to max charge
• Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; case diameter: 40mm; Retrograde perpetual calendar function; alarm function; dual-time function with 24-hour sub dial
• Stainless-steel case; white dial; month-day-and-date function: day indicator between 2 and three o’clock, date function at 4 o’clock; screw-back case
• Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Citizen BL8000-03A Eco-Drive Price: Get Price on Amazon.com
** Price and discount are subject to change without notice **