Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 Multi-Band Atomic Triple Sensor Solar Power Watch
Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 Triple Sensor Multifunction watches for men.
The Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 also features all the normal ProTrek ABC (alti/baro/compass) features together with tough solar and multband6. This model comes with a leather/cloth band that’s patterned with real-tree camouflage and contains metal eyelets that retain their shape, dissimilar regular punched holes which have a tendency to widen after a while.
The Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 comes with a green bezel (a brand new colorway with the PRW2500 range) with rotating bezel is familiar technology. It’s really a pretty big watch but does not feel large at all on the wrist. As well as the buttons are extremely simple to operate, user friendly, and many functions are fairly self explanatory to wish to consult the manual is minimal.
The Altimeter, Thermometer and Barometer are great features. However, you’ll have to calibrate the ABC (altimeter, barometer and Compass) sensor when you get the watch for more accurate readings.
The thermometer seems accurate provided you allow it a few moments off your wrist to get a precise reading. The dial is pretty big and has a lot of information. You can easily scroll from the different modes and feels very solid. You possibly can definitely take this out to area of or camping and not having to worry about it holding up.
The solar feature is extremely good as well as the idea that you never have to set the time causes it to be an excellent option for daylight saving. Another favorite feature would be the fact once you tilt your wrist, the auto light feature is operating and you can check the time in the dark while not having to touch the Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 watch.
Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 Tough Solar Power watch features
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Tough Solar Power.
- 200M Water Resistant.
- Duplex LC Display.
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time).
- Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph).
- Digital Compass: Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 20 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
- Altimeter: Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 5 m (20ft) Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time) High altitude / Low altitude memory Total Ascent / Descent memory Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential
- Barometer: Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Barometric change indicator
- Thermometer: Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow.
- 5 Independent Daily alarms.
- Hourly time signal.
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 second stopwatch: Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″ Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 1 minute to 60 minutess, (1-minute increments) Reset time: 1 to 5 minutes (1-minute increments) Others: Time-up alarm, progress beeper Battery level indicator
- Power saving function.
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- 12/24 hour formats.
- Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar rechargeable battery.
- Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light).
- 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light).
- Module: 3258.
- Size of case / total weight PRW2500B-3 56.3 x 50.6 x 15.0mm / 81g.
- Warranty: 1 year from manufacturer.
Overall: From pic above, I think it is very beautiful on the wrist. It may be large for some ideas. But if you do not have small hands too much, it was not too big that you wear. This watch can be quite useful when it comes to everything a wristwatch needs. Would recommend this Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 watch to everyone who wants to recognize all the information a watch needs. Pretty pleased with this purchase.
Casio Protrek PRW2500B-3 features is Self-Adjusting, Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping and Self-Charging Solar Power.