Casio GX56-1B G-Shock Positive Digital Tough Solar Sport Watch
Casio GX56-1B G-Shock XL-Large Dial Military Watches for men
I prefer the Casio GX56-1B very much or The King Black & Gold. I saw this watch in mission impossible and had to have it. It’s usually the most effective G-shock watch I ever have. I liked the contrast with the black digits on gold,readability from more angles (more than the GX56-1A) and that i personally think the red coloured buttons and highlights may very well be difficult to carry off. On the other hand, some people may feel the Casio GX-56GB-1 is just too big subtle. It depends on the preference of the individual.
The Black/gold’s display is quite legible. This Casio GX56-1B version is very sharp looking while using gold-tinted display and huge overall profile. I have been impressed with build quality, size style. I really like these watches have set the tone for how a well built watch could be.
Buttons are stiff but is not challenging to activate. Great for me. You can use this watch whilst swimming, riding a bike, diving but not worrying regarding it being dinged or breaking. Although, this watch may go anywhere but but I wouldn’t use it in the shower because I don’t would like to damage it.
Casio GX56-1B G-Shock Specifications :
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Mud resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
- 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (turns off the display when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time: 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case/total weight: 55.5 X 53.6 X 17.5 mm / 88 g
after wearing the Riseman for many years I bought the King and its particular a large watch nonetheless its so light and also the band is smartly designed so it fits perfect and i also have a very small wrist- its a fantastic g-shock to include in the collection. More comfortable as opposed to mudman!
It provides a wonderful solar system that requires a little light to stay charged for the whole year.
** Price and discount are subject to change without notice **
However, I actually can’t say enough how much I favor this watch. I can even look at display at any angle while wearing my polarized sunglasses(false with the other watches). I recommend this watch to everyone that like bigger time pieces especially at a trusted name like CASIO.
Casio GX56-1B G-Shock