Casio GX56-1ACR G-Shock Shock resistant Tough Solar men’s Watch
Casio GX56-1ACR G-Shock X-Large Military Tough Solar watch
Casio GX56-1ACR G-Shock X-Large or ‘Casio The King’ is My dream watch. I can not wear it because it is bigger dials than my wrist. However, I still like the style of it. It will make you look good and attractive when it is on your wrist.
These watch has Shock Resist feature that focus on protecting the full damage from the concussion; Hard Urethane protected with outer and Soft Urethane were buried around the body. When I look at the size of it, which is very big. It gives you confidence that it is a watch that has a very strong and durable.
The band is large and can accommodate almost anyone’s wrist.The band is usually in the highest quality, and thicker and even more comfortable than about any G-Shock I’ve got discover. Casio GX56-1ACR has 200-meter water resistance, You are able to put it to dive like Seiko monster.
For some people who are concerned about negative display. If you look below, you will know that it is not a problem in reading. For me, I can read it easily and from a distance of about one foot. In case you have bad eyesight, Full auto EL light function can help you.
There won’t be any scratches about the face which can be great. We’ve biked with it, bumped it more than once, however , not a scratch. It cleans up well and is tight as being a drum. Buttons are a little difficult to press, nevertheless it was expected with all the King of G-shock which which have Mud resist.
Casio GX56-1ACR G-Shock Feature
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Full auto EL light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarms
- 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Battery power indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 11 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 27 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 55.5 X 53.6 X 17.5 mm
- Total weight: 88 g
- EL:Blue Green
** Price and discount are subject to change without notice **
I believe G-shocks like these would be better and Casio GX56-1ACR are the best one, cause they’ve best G-shock protection and solid robust case. This watch is unique in appearance, very comfortable, you may never need to get a new battery, which is simply a killer sports watch.
Also for everyone with the average to small wrist, this watch is 54 mm in diameter, so you can select the 5600 series. This watch could possibly get noticed by everyone, since it is sleek, and very sporty looking. If you want the 5600 series, you may love this watch.
It does not have the Atomic feature, I think it is not necessary to set the time every day. This clock is accurate, then from the manual states that ±15 seconds per month. In fact, I’ve never found that it was not accurate.
Casio GX56-1ACR; It is one of a collection of Casio fans should not miss.