Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic shock resistant Men’s Watch
Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock Atomic Solar perfect military watches
Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock one of my all time favorite watches, I bought this GW6900 all black stealth military model because I need Atomic band, Tough Solar, 200m waterproof, this durable and reliable wrist watch is also shock resistant. I have DW6900-1V G-Shock Classic, It still works great. However, GW6900-1 G-Shock, it is still one of watch that Casio Fan club should accumulate.
Casio GW6900-1 It is different from the classic version, Resin case is always tough. I could not deny that it made my strong personality, cool and more manly. The display is extremely crisp and simple to see if not as big as that of the G-Shock GW7900B-1.
For Function facilities, these are the Atomic and Tough Solar. I was happy to buy it. I do not have to worry about changing the battery and do not set the time frequently. I just put it near a window at night; it’s time to update automatically for me. It’s very easy for this watch.
This watch has an awesome “auto light” mode, that if you’re in low-light, this watch will first turn on the background LED light once you bring this watch nearly your face to see any time. This is a fantastic feature, which I find using frequently during the night.
Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3179
- Size of case / total weight: 53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 63g
Personally, i think the size and style and appearance on the watch is perfect, no too small and not too big. I like how a time dimensions are big, this makes it quite simple once i require the date for any document or time when someone asks.
Overall: Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock is the smart looking and high performing wrist watch. The G backlight button is simple to use or being able to set it to three seconds is useful. Atomic syncing works brilliantly in my opinion, the alarm seems louder than the GW-M5600, perhaps because of the larger case. I highly recommend you purchase this GW6900-1. Great watch for under $100.
This Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock is the only one that you can travel to anywhere in the world.