Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock shock-resistant Atomic Solar Watch
Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock solar atomic watches for men
Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock an excellent value for the money. You may have to pay up to $ 120 for Atomic Timekeeping and Tough Solar Power or even 200M Water Resistant. However, I can buy it at a price of $ 62.50 from Amazon, which it is possible to be very worthwhile for me. This watches are not expensive, but it has everything you need, except a compass.
It looks better than the picture. From the image, it’s not too big and not very thick. But in fact, it is big and thick, it may be almost equal to the Casio GW6900-1 G-Shock. However, it is not a problem for me. Comfort in wearing this watch, I’ve always said, it is often more flexible and comfortable to wear, when to 2 weeks. After two weeks, you can put it to sleep or even put it in a bath.
One of its main functions that I really wanted was the atomic time sync. Get Real time updates automatically and precision, very simply just remove it by the window or near the window every night. The set time is not hard for you anymore.
The solar power is perfect and also the center circle letting you know where you stand within the power is great. The night time function, where the illuminated dial lights up when you consider the watch sensing darkness or poor light is excellent.
Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock; It’s the perfect wait for a person that does not want to begin to be worried about a wristwatch.
Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock Specification
- Atomic Timekeeping
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (4 times per day)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Time Recorder
- Memory capacity: 30 records (each record contains month, day, hour, minutes, seconds)
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Hourly Time Signal
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery CTL1616
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 11 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 2688
- Size of case/total weight: 54.1 x 46.6 x 15.3mm / 67g
Overall: I adore the atomic synchronization feature which is actually the most accurate watch inside your home. It becomes an very inexpensive entry into atomic timekeeping and anyone that’s interested in such technology should invest the few dollars and try it.
This Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock is the best sports watch I have ever owned! It’s built tough however looks good on your wrist.