Casio G9300-1 G-Shock Mudman Digital Dial Men’s Watch
Casio G9300-1 G-Shock Mudman Twin Sensor Sport watch
What is an interesting feature of the Casio G9300-1? What is the reason I decided to buy this watch? The reason is that it has many functions that I want and pay an affordable price. How many will you have to pay to Digital Compass, Thermometer, Moon Data. This does not include Tough Solar Power, Mud Resistant. Of course, you have to pay approximately $ 200 such as Casio PRG550-1A1CR ProTrek; Some people may say that they can find it in the Casio Riseman GW9200-1, and paid less than $ 150 in addition, it also has Atomic Solar as well.
Correct for the views of these people, but I want the function Mud Resistant. Because I like mountain biking, in some cases I would have to wade through mud, rain. I want to watch that is designed for durability, protection against shock, dust and mud. In addition, I also like the function Tough Solar Power, because I do not have to remember to change the batteries. And function of these Digital Compass, Thermometer, Moon Data, for me it was a special bonus. Finally, I feel it’s worth the money to pay and it was a very wise decision.
Casio G9300-1 G-Shock Mudman perfect on my wrist (positive display).
Although it is a bit bulky (which can be fine with me) it is extremely light and comfy enough to put on all day every day. It’s red accents give it some nice color along with the afterglow back light help it become easy to read day or night.
I discovered the two compass and thermometer to get extremely accurate inside my adventures. Including the buttons are bigger and easier to operate considering the rigid mud-protection caps.
If you want to function Multiband6, you can go with Japanese Model
- Casio G-shock GW9300GB-1JF Mudman Black X Gold Multiband6 Japanese Model
- Casio GW9330B-1JR G-SHOCK 30th Anniversary Initial Blue
- Casio GW9300-1JF G-shock Mudman Multiband6
Casio G9300-1 G-Shock Mudman Feature
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree20 seconds continuous measurement
- Graphic direction pointer
- Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function
- Magnetic declination correction
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Moon Data (moon age of specific date, moon phase graph)
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily Alarms & 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours
- (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. BatteryLife: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 3261
- Size of case/total weight: 53.0 x 50.8 x 18.2mm / 68.5g
** Price and discount are subject to change without notice **
The best thing is it truly is a watch where every feature has a useful application,specially when you are looking for outdoor activities. It is a trait on the MUDMAN watches,because buttons are sealed to make it mud and dirt resistant. However, For those who have one of several older G-Shock MUDMAN models, this one’s buttons are SLIGHTLY simpler to operate.
If you’re looking for an every day watch that is certainly extremely durable, comfortable and easy to operate I highly recommend you look at Casio G9300-1 G-Shock Mudman for yourself.
This Casio G9300-1 is one great looking watch