Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR Tough Solar Multi-Band 5 Atomic Watch
Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR Shock Resistant Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping
Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR Men’s Watch; It has a beautiful design, affordable price. In addition, it is a watch that functions across all applications. The design focuses on black as background panel, markers. What we observe is clear, It’s not too big, too thick, it may not be the same regular G-Shock, which is both larger and thicker. It is perfect for all wrists.
Striking feature of this Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR that is Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, World Time and Countdown Timer.
Performance, it never lets you down. The watch has never failed to sync overnight. You can put it anywhere, whether it is diving or traveling around the world. But there might be some problems with it. Then it may be difficult to read (the reverse digital displays). However, Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow function may save you from this problem.
This Casio G-Shock offers two options are G-Shock AWGM100; It is different the hour hand is red-polished bezel and G-Shock AWGM100B, we are talking about now.
The resin band of this watch comfortable to wear, do not retain sweat. It offers great flexibility to satisfy. I feel like Solar panels (honeycomb pattern) on the dashboard.
Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 minute to 100 minutes
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off (tentative)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5230
- Size of case/total weight
AWGM100 52.0 x 46.4 x 14.9mm / 56.4g
AWGM100B 52.0 x 46.4 x 14.9mm / 56.4g
Overall: Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR, it is a good quality watch and beautiful than we expected. It’s packed with functions that are useful in everyday life. In addition, you do not have to change batteries every two years as general watch.
If you like stealthy looking watches you’ll like it. Its thin, not big, and sharp looking. We highly recommend Casio G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR.