Casio AWGM100-1ACR Men’s G Shock Shock resistant atomic tough solar Watch
Casio AWGM100-1ACR Tough solar power men’s watch
Casio AWGM100-1ACR that has a very good design. In addition, it is also packed with functions that are useful for everyday life whether the multi-band 6 atomic, 200M Water Resistant or Tough solar power. This watch looks classy for just a g-shock and is also near normal watch size, not massively bulky like many others. In addition, it also has G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR stealthy design provides you a choice.
About performance of this Casio AWGM100-1ACR, Atomic time is useful for those who do not like to set the time. The radio signal is updated time automatically every night, you just put it near the window to get a signal.
This is probably somewhat better to read than the all black version, May be because digital channels, not using a black background. I do not use at night to ensure the light problem of possibly being difficult to read with all the light doesn’t worry me. Although, Auto LED is a function that works well in any situation.
Casio AWGM100-1ACR Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time
- 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 1 minute to 100 minutes
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off (tentative)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Power Indicator
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module 5230
- Size of case/total weight
AWGM100 52.0 x 46.4 x 14.9mm / 56.4g
AWGM100B 52.0 x 46.4 x 14.9mm / 56.4g
Overall: This watch displays both digital and analog time, the very best of all possible worlds. The light appears to work good and i also haven’t any problem seeing any time at night while using the push of a button.You can set the light to auto and it’ll automatically come on using the turn from the wrist.
In case you travel the updates may be set for anywhere in the world for the correct time. As soon as you set the timepiece for your time zone you will never need to do any thing towards watch again, it even changes both to and from daylight-savings time time automatically.
Casio AWGM100-1ACR is light-weight, simple to configure and stuffed with wonderful features. There are many other watches that have similar features,but they are extra expensive. This is extremely very affordable.