Casio GW3000B-1ACR G-Shock Solar Power Orange Dial Watch.
Casio GW3000B-1ACR G-Aviation Atomic Timekeeping Solar watch
Casio GW3000B-1ACR Black and Orange Dial G-Aviation men’s watch, this watch represents several precise functions in a analog package. If you want sporty analog design and searching for a superb accuracy, you cannot get it wrong using this type of watch.
There is good focus on detail and quality from things i have observed. The orange screen colored features against the black face of this watch help it become very readable in daylight. It might be larger, not the same Casio GW1500A-1AV, which has smaller size.
This high precision wrist watch offers some nice features, however I was disappointed that it does not have lighting capability. There is no back-light or LED for momentary lighting of the watch display. The hands, numbers & like markings about the watch face glow at night for approximately 7 minutes after being exposed to light. You won’t be capable of read time precisely with this watch in the dark, but you’ll be able to estimate within 4 minutes in the very most.
The case protects the crystal well, as well as the steel buttons are wonderful. The size and style can also be excellent, a little chunky but fits perfect about the wrist. However, this watch has all of them in an affordable price, having a nice looking face, as well as a number of features that are not overwhelming, but decent for everyday use.
The Casio GW3000B-1ACR watch syncs itself while using the atomic time signal stations without you doing anything. You merely need to let it sit on the window sill before going to get to sleep, and you’ll awaken having a watch with time correct into the second. As for the solar powered energy, I’ve never had issues with the battery level. It stays charged as long as you wear it and don’t leave it in a very box for just a month.
Casio GW3000B-1ACR G-Aviation Specification
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Tough Movement
- Auto hand home position correction
- 200M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- World Time
- 29 times zones (29 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping)
- Beeper Alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00:23’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Low Battery Warning
- Power Saving Function
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 5121
Size of case/total weight
GW3000B 52.5 x 49.8 x 15.5mm / 74g
GW3000BD 52.5 x 49.8 x 15.5mm / 148g
GW3000BB 52.5 x 49.8 x 15.5mm / 74g
Overall: This wrist watch is extremely light and G-Shock durable. It definitely has the look of the precise aviation instrument. As with all precise and quality instrument it takes a little bit of time to learn to operate it and have utilized to the functions.
The style is really a real eye catchers, looks excellent, has a nice military look but also looking real casual. I like the mineral glass with this that makes the timepiece look very unique while using the orange dial.
Casio GW3000B-1ACR; it’s an awesome looking, lightweight, little maintenance, tough and comfortable to wear. If you’d prefer a precise watch this is it.