Citizen BJ7000-52E Nighthawk Eco-Drive Pilot watch
Citizen BJ7000-52E Nighthawk Eco-Drive smart pilot watches for men.
Citizen BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Watch for the pilot to continue to be popular with buyers continuously. It is beautiful in design, and it is also filled with good quality function. Previous day, we’ve been talking about for the pilot of Casio watches (Casio GW3000B-1ACR). Today we talk about watches for pilots from Citizen, which has the look and feel unlike any other watch from Citizen.
This watch is really a high quality stainless piece that is certainly equally heavy and substantial the way it looks. The case is huge about 42 mm and creates a rather imposing watch. The SS bracelet is not very thick and heavy feeling, but it does feel solid, and it is very comfortable on the wrist.
The hands and numbers glow an awesome blue in the dark, instead of the more prevalent green seen in other watches. In some reviews people say it is rather hard to set the time, the manual explains tips on how to practice it comprehensive if you can read you are able to set some time about this watch.
The left-hand side crown controls the rotating slide rule.It feels stable and nice. It’s just gorgeous. It can be used for uncomplicated calculations and conversions. Plus the most important thing could be that the watch features a battery that charges with light (“Eco-drive”) also it can last for many , many years.
Some people may be surprised that some web sites may not display the same image, because this watch has a slightly different design. In U.S version, it will use Citizen BJ7000-52E Nighthawk while the Japan / Euro code BJ7010-59E Promaster.
Main differences between the US Nighthawk and the Japan/Euro Promaster Sky series are:
- “Nighthawk” moniker missing from the dial
- Markers are slightly different on the dial
- “12” and “6” numerals are raised in the US version, flush in the international version.
- The caseback in the US Nighthawk is laser etched. The caseback in the international version is engraved/raised and has the “Promaster” moniker printed.
Citizen BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Specification
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber B877 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days; low charge warning: 3 days; Quick start ability; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light – 53 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) – 17 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) – 6 hrs
- Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; performs flight calculations with Pilot’s slide rule inner bezel ring operated by crown at 8 o’clock
- Large luminous hands and hour and minute markers for easy readability; dual-time function; date feature at three o’clock
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
After wearing this wrist watch a little while longer I’ve come to appreciate the standard of the dial face, it has an iridescent quality to it that is very nice and constantly changing in different light. That in addition to its solid build and the engraving within the back really helps elevate this watch beyond its $200 price.
Overall: The Citizen BJ7000-52E Nighthawk is one of the best quartz watches at its price point. The one thing I like about this watch would be the window! It is indeed my first watch with non-reflective crystal.